The video is about the basics of building a kite. The wind takes up the kite up. The first is a slate kite. A stable kite capable of flying in very light winds. The wind lifts the kite. The lift acts against the gravity. The tension on the string resists the drag by the wind. To construct such a kite, you need a plastic bag, scissors, some string, sticks. The dimensions are important. It need 45 cms length and 50 cms width in a specific dimension. The all project can be found in website hilaroad.com. To make the kite, first take a sheet of 45X25 cms dimension. Mark 12.5 cms on the wide part of the sheet. Mark 12.5 & 25 cms on the length parts. Cut the sheet from the marked portions. Then make another piece following the same steps. Join them together. Add strength to it, by placing sticks. Attach string to it. The kite is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades