The kite in this how-to video is a terrific flyer and exciting to make! You will need ripstop nylon or equivalent, bamboo or wood dowels – 1/8" – 2 @ 36", tape (cloth) and double stick tape, string (packaging type) 30', a hobby stick, scissors, a ruler (yardstick), a pencil/pen, magic markers (permanent type), toothpicks (3 pieces), and the step-by-step instructions in this video kite-making tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades