Learn how to make a homemade kite with this video. To do this you will need a regular plastic bag, some plastic straws, string and scissors. Begin by using the scissors to cut the bag in half, around the edges. Once you have this, make a rhombus shape out of it. You will need five straws and tape. Use one straw for the top and two straws on each side. Make sure that these two sides are the same side. Add clear or regular tape to stick the straws to the plastic bag. Lastly, tie the string at the bottom, the part without a straw, and the corners of the rhombus. Tie the string together and leave a long line dangling. You are now ready to test your homemade kite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades